Wednesday 1 April 2015

If only Inception was real

In my school days, I often wondered how life would be post-school. Not getting to see her for days. I don't need to wonder about that, these days. Not since the last 3 years.

The first time I saw her, in 8th standard, I had just got admission in this new school. Since the time I knew about my feelings for her, a countdown had started in my mind. A countdown of the number of days I could still go to the school and see her. And to imagine that that 5 year countdown ended three years ago. I won't lie and say that I remember her every day of my life even now. Days go around just fine. It's the nights that I wait for everyday. For dreams are the only place I can still meet her. It's almost a daily ritual to lie down in bed, thinking about her, and those school days. I read somewhere that we dream about things that are lurking in our mind. That does work sometimes. These days, even my subconscious mind knows that the dream isn't real. Almost all the times, even in my dream, I know that none of what I am seeing is real. That she won't be there when I wake up. It's a fresh heartbreak every time I wake up from such a dream, still, I savor the time I spend with her. If Inception (the movie) was real, I would love to be stuck in a third level dream, with her, of course.

Actually, this blog started as a result of one such dream I had earlier today. I don't know whom I want to read all this, but I sure feel like writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment